Sunday, November 2, 2008
















This weekend I went to Bowling Green for WKU's Homecoming. While I was there, I took pictures of my cousin and her 2 girls. It was quite interesting. The youngest one, "A" was my assistant and gave directions and tips to her older sister. She wanted to make sure the pictures were just right. Big sis "P" listened and followed little sister's advice. When I took "A"'s pictures, she was hilarious! As you can see, she has some kind of personality. It was nonstop action with her. I ended up with several shots that I really liked. Then, while we were on campus, I was able to get some pictures of my cousin with both girls. I hope you like the pictures, cuz!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jackie, I love your new site. The photos of the girls are very nice. You did a great job! I appreciate you adding us to the Pride and Joy Photography homepage.

Good luck with everything!

Love your cousin, Adrianne